January 31, 2011
January 30, 2011
January 29, 2011
January 25, 2011
January 24, 2011
January 23, 2011
January 22, 2011
January 21, 2011
January 20, 2011
I started StyleScrapbook almost 5 years ago because of a need to share my dreams, my goals and my story. I am Mexican born and raised, but 6 years ago, an opportunity came for me to move to Amsterdam where this whole adventure started.
I have been really lucky, but I am not going to lie, I've worked really hard and I feel incredibly grateful for the opportunities that have come to me through StyleScrapbook. These past 5 years have been an incredible experience and I feel very happy and honored to share with you some of my accomplishments throughout this time:
- Host of the television series "Click" aired all over Latin America this Spring for CosmopolitanTV.
- Judge for the E! Entertainment TV series "ELLE Mexico Diseña".
- Part of the Canon EOS M camera launch as one of the faces of the campaign.
- Proudly delivered a TED talk on December 1st 2011 about "The keys to successful Blogging".
- Designed 2 collections of a highly successful camera bag line with Kipling (first production sold out within few hours).
- Co-Designed an accessory capsule collection for MANGO Touch as Werelse.
- Mango's 'IT Girl' for the Autumn Winter 2011 Campaign.
- Bloglovin' Awards "Best Blogger Business of the year" for Werelse.
- Polyvore.com Best Personal Style Award 2011.
- Hosted the Mango Spring/Summer 2012 'behind the scenes' show.
- Hosted 8 episode of the Monki Television series.
- Acted the part of a stylist in the 'What Should I Wear' series. (episode 2)
- Elle.nl best fashion blog award 2011.
- Acted on the Werelse for MANGO Touch short film costarring Rossy De Palma.
- Ranked as one of the 4 most influential fashion blogs in the world on the 'Most Wanted Fashion 100' by vouchercodes.co.uk
- Ranked in the Dutch Jackie Magazine best dressed list top ten for 2011.
- Panelist at the IFB conference during New York Fashion Week in February 2012.
- Featured in Vogue Italy's Fashion Encyclo
- Interviewed on Style.com
- Featured in many major international publications such as Vogue Nippon, Vogue.com, Vogue.fr, Vogue.it, ELLE, Glamour, Nylon, Vogue Girl Korea Grazia, Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, Marie Claire, New York Fashion "The Cut", Fashion TV and many more. (see more here)
- Regular attendance and coverage over the past 3 years at international fashion weeks.